Story-boards are graphic organisers or visual plans such as a series of illustrations or images displayed in sequence for the purpose of pre-visualising a motion graphic or interactive media sequence, including television dramas, films, TV commercials and even website interactivity.
You will learning abut both the various roles and applications of the storyboard artist as well as explore a wide numbers of indepth techniques.
You will also be able to download and explore case stdueis from Nike, Volkswagen and a James Bong Motion Piutre storyboards to get the fullest understanding of the skills required for this cruical role.
1. Industry Introduction
2. KEY SKILLS | Illustrating characters
3. Shot types
4. Showing object & camera moves
5. Creating depth with perspective
6. The story-boarding process in steps
7. Case Study 1 | NIKE
8. Case Study 2 | Volkswagen
9. Case Study 3 | James Bond
10. Using Animatics
11. Effective storyboarding
12. Whole course assessment