"The most effective learning takes place, when the highest trained experts, are able to share unique professional experience with the widest number of learners in the most engaging, dynamic and interactive ways possible."
Dom Foulsham | Founder UKfilmNet
- HIGH DEFINITION MASTER-CLASSES IN NUMEROUS FIELDS OF MOVING IMAGE PRODUCTION
- ON-LINE FORUMS FOR BOTH STUDENT ENGAGEMENT AND TEACHERS CONFERENCING
- INTERACTIVE REAL-TIME MODELS & SIMULATORS
The core mission of UKfilmNet is the online delivery of the most professional, engaging and effective distance and blended learning materials in moving image arts found anywhere in the digital domain, using state-of-the-art simulations, actual real world industry case studies and scenarios, and world-class expert master-classes.
We aim to provide relevant in depth materials through a range of channels of contact and ideas sharing in best practice amongst teachers and lecturers everywhere. This is achieved by using:
- HYPER-LINKED GLOSSARIES OF TERMS AND CONCEPTS
- INSTANT MESSAGING, SOCIAL FORUMS AND BLOGS
- DIGITAL MEDIA
HAVE A LOOK.
MEET OUR TEAM
FOUNDER & DIRECTOR OF CURRICULUM
BUSINESS & PARTNERSHIPS DIRECTOR
CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER & LEARNING