Who are we?
What’s covered by this Privacy Notice?
Why does UKfilmNet need to collect and store personal data?
- Recruitment and Induction of new Candidates
- Emergency Contacts for people who work with us, such as employees and contractors for health and safety purposes.
- Business Development
- Providing login systems to users via their existing social media accounts
- Biometric Data in the form of facial images
- Health Data in respect of employees, contractors and other people who work with us
- Any special categories of special personal data which any user volunteers while using the Moodle or Drupal systems (for example in a forum or submission)
Will UKfilmNet share my personal data with anyone else?
How is my data transmitted on the website?
How will UKfilmNet use the personal data it collects about me?
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of our data protection officer in the EU, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of UKfilmNet or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information. These will rely on measures approved by the EU Commission.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
- A colour copy of a Passport, driving licence or National ID Card
Agreeing to these terms is your Consent
- Contacting email@example.com
- self – hosted installations’: contacting the Data Protection Officer for your Data Controller
Your rights as a data subject
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that UKfilmNet refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in the section named “Complaints” below.
Where UKfilmNet are your Data Controller, you may make a request directly to the Data Protection Officer using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Where UKfilmNet are a Data Processor, and act on behalf of a data controller, any requests received by UKfilmNet will be passed on to the Data Controller.
Where UKfilmNet are not involved with your data, such as where the Moodle or Drupal platform has been self-hosted, you should address your requests to the data controllers of those sites. UKfilmNet will have no access to your data.
Supervisory authority contact details
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
The details of Contacts for where UKfilmNet is not the Data Controller, in your own learning resource are available directly from your Data Controller.